Managing Your Wealth
Walfrid Private breaks cashflows and investment into short, medium and long-term arrangements.
Personal investments derive from savings, inheritance, sales proceeds, and windfalls. The aim is to invest this money to beat inflation and deposits, whilst observing tax efficiencies.
Investments, personal and corporate, follow a strict process.
- Psychometric Risk Profiling Techniques to ascertain your comfort threshold to risk and your attitude towards the volatility of your investments.
- Tactical Asset Allocation.
- Replacement of non-performing funds.
- Rebalancing to original investments for continuity and uniformity. We bank the profit.
- Review to consider micro and macro influences on performance.